Monday, November 17, 2008

A little update....

It's been awhile since I have updated the world on our lives so here you go... Mike started working a different shift this week and hopefully for a long time. He works from noon to 9pm now which is wonderful considering he used to work for 5pm to 2am. It will be nice to have him home at night now. So our computer died and I lost everything! And I mean everything all our pictures, music, and every document I had from college and anything else that was on our computer. It cost us a pretty penny to get a new hard drive but it was worth is because I can not survive without my laptop.

Also I got the most ridiculous ticket of my whole entire life and was threatened to be "taken to jail" for doing nothing might I add. Trust me its a very long story so if you want to know the details just ask. All I have to say is that we are not paying for the ticket and are for sure taking it to court.

I am happy to announce that Mike and I will once again be an aunt and uncle. Mike became an uncle for the first time to my niece Emily when we got married, but we are both looking forward to having another beautiful niece. Yep Sarah is having a little girl! Congrats to you both!

So that's pretty much the update for now...Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks your computer died. I think ours is getting close to dying. ha James will be very sad. ha