Thursday, April 28, 2011

my hubby

Mike has officially been in boot camp for a little over 3 weeks. I have gotten 2 letters and a phone call!!! He call me yesterday when I was leaving the groomers dropping our pets off. I instantly started crying at the sound of his voice. I could tell he was crying too and it was so nice to hear from him. He sounded good and he said he was learning a lot and doing really good. He got promoted to an E2 and also promoted to #1 district leader of his group. He had 17 cavities (surprise surprise) and he has gotten a few of them filled and he has to get a few root canals soon also. He passed the swimming test which he was really nervous about. He graduates on June 3rd and Logan and I are going to see it. After graduation he goes to schooling in Florida for 3 weeks and then he gets stationed somewhere. Once he is stationed somewhere then we can be with him again. It should be about 2 more months until we get to be together again and I can't wait. It has been so hard to be a way from him and to have to take care of Logan alone. Logan really misses his dad and it makes it even harder to be apart. We both miss him so much and can't wait to see him. I am so proud of him and I know being apart will make us stronger.

bows, dresses, pony tails, pink and barbies....ITS A GIRL!!!

I went to the doctor at my 15 week check up and the doctor did an ultra sound because it was my first appointment through the pregnancy. He checked the sex and said there is a 90% chance that it is a girl. I am SO excited but a little nervous about the 10% that it might be a boy. I have an appointment on May 18th for the official 20 week ultra sounds so that's when we'll know for sure. I have a feeling that it is a girl though because I was a little sicker at the beginning of this pregnancy then I ever was with Logan. I am so excited that it's a girl. I love love love Logan and having a girl is going to be a perfect addition to my family. If it turns out the be a girl we will name her Parker Michelle Lainhart. I love the name but I have gotten mixed reviews from other people. I have already started buying clothes for her in hopes that I will not have to return them. I also had the blood test to check and see if the baby had any syndromes or disabilities and everything came back perfect! The only thing I wished for was that Mike was with me to share the news with.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

CHCHCHCH changes......

This month has been full of changes. Starting with my quitting my job. I have coached gymnastics for 8 years at the same gym. I loved my job, loved the girls, and frankly never wanted to leave. But due to things that were said and done to me by my managers I felt that I could not work there and be happy. I was devastated to leave and am still having a hard time coping with the change. Before I had quit my job Mike and I moved from our 3 bedroom apartment in Idaho Falls to a smaller, cheaper 2 bedroom it took us 2 days to move and it was awful, then 2 days later I quit my job and packed up again and I moved to California with my parents. It was a hectic week and something I never want to do again. I was planning on staying in Idaho Falls while Mike was in boot camp but unfortunately it didn't work out. Amoungst all that craziness I had to say goodbye to my best friend and send him off to boot camp. He left on April 6th and it was horrible to say goodbye to him. He was trying to be strong for us but I could tell it was just as hard for him to leave us. So its been about a week and a half since I have seen or talked to him and I am missing him more and more every day. We are only allowed to write letters and if he is lucky he might be able to call once or twice. It is hard coping with all the changes and to take care of Logan all day everyday by myself. Don't get me wrong, I love my son, I'm just used to having help from Mike. I am trying to keep myself busy which is proving to be a hard task because I don't have any friends down here anymore and there's not much to do on a limited budget. I am getting by though. It is sad when Logan calls for his "da da" because he doesn't understand where he is. I show him pictures of Mike everyday and play videos of him so Logan can remember him. To be honest I am sad and lonely, I miss my best friend and I didn't think it would be this hard. I am grateful for my parents and for their support and it is nice to have them to rely on. Hopefully with time it will get better, but for now it sucks!!! Also for those that didn't know, I am pregnant with another baby. We are thrilled and can't wait to find out what it is. I don't know my exact due date because I haven't been to the doctor yet due to insurance reasons, but I am thinking I'm about 15 weeks along. If everything goes well with the insurance I have an appointment on Wednesday and we might be able to find out the sex...I HOPE! Love you all!!!