Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Time...

Alright so I know it's been a while but sometimes I get lazy and there is no way in the world that Mike would blog anything so its up to me to catch everyone up on our lives. So for thanksgiving Mike and I spent our vacation with his family up in Star Valley It turned out to be really fun and we watched A LOT of movies, which I have learned is something the Lainharts have in common, they all love to watch movies. I would have to say the highlight of our trip was that Mike finally took me horse back riding! And when I say finally I mean finally, back when we were dating Mike promised me that he would take me but never did so I just dropped it thinking that he never really would take me, but he came through and took me and we had a blast.

This is me with my cute little horse!

Mike and I trotting down the street...

So overall thanksgiving was a success. Although I missed my family so much I had a lot of fun with his family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun and sorry my mom was being such a nut! BAHAHAHAHA!!