Friday, November 13, 2009

L-O-V-E

L ifor the way you LOOK at me










O is for the ONLY ONE I see












V is VERY VERY extraordinary








E is EVEN more than anyone that you adore


















I can't even explain in words how much I love this kid! He is so cute and so fun I just can't get enough of him. He is now 9 weeks old and he is a pure joy to have around. I could not have asked for a better baby. He recently had is 2 month shots and it was so sad. He now weights 13 lbs and is 23in long he is a big boy and we love it!

6 comments:

Julie Liljenquist said...

I'm glad I found your blog. I haven't talked with you in practically forever!

You look like you are having fun being a mom. He's a cute little tyke. :)

Megan said...

He looks so old in the first picture. He is a little cutie

MeKell and Aaron said...

Haha. That's how big Taegan was at his appt last week!! He is so scrumptous!!

Courtney N said...

Haha I LOVE his huge belly!!

craig shipley said...

i need a baby logan fix! freaking come back to rexburg!

Anonymous said...

I love the huge ole belly on him! Can't wait to see you guys and steal him away for a bit! I think you should come Christmas shopping with me!