Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well its been a while so I will start at....

Thanksgiving:

This year we spent thanksgiving with Mikes family in Star Valley. It was Logans first thanksgiving but I dont think he really cared. Mike and I are so grateful this year to have oiur beautiful little baby and to be surrounded by family that loves us. It was a good thanksgiving this year and we ate a lot of great food.

Logan:

He has been smiling a lot more, it is so cute to watch him stare at me and smile all day. He has rolled over a few times but with a little help. He is getting really really chunky and it is so adorable. I cant help but kiss and love on him all day long. He has been sleeping in his crib in the other room for almost 3 weeks now and I love it. It seems like he sleeps a lot better and so do I because I cant here ever peep he makes. He is on a pretty good sleeping schedule. He goes to bed everynight at 10pm then wakes up at aroung 4am and then again at 8am which I love because it has gotten a lot better. I just cant wait til he skips the 4 o clock one and sleeps mostly through the night, but for now I am happy.

Mike and I:

Mike is still working hard at Lowes and I am still coaching gymnastics. My team had their first meet in Boise and is went pretty well. We have mostly finished all our Christmas shopping Mike has slowly been opening all his presents so I am afarid that he is going to have nothing to open on Chirstmas. We will be spending Christmas eve and Christmas day with Mikes family and then we will be heading to California on the 28th to spend sometime with my family. we are both really excited about Logans first christmas but we think that next year will be more fun for him.

So that is the update for now...until next time

No comments: