Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a waxy mess

This is what happens when...Your name is Jessica Lainhart
and you are CLUMSY

It doesn't look like much but what the picture doesn't tell you is that
the purple mess spilled all over my kitchen floor
is actually purple wax from a scented wax plate. Because my name is Jessica
Lainhart and I am clumsy this is what happened....
I was trying to clean my kitchen so I was taking all the random stuff of the counter top.
I grabbed my purse off the counter and turned around to put it away,
but as I turned I knocked the whole wax plate
on the floor braking the plate and splattering hot wax everywhere
including all over myself. Mike and I spent at least a 30mins scraping
the wax of the floor with spatulas and butter knifes and it is still not all gone. Needless
to say it was a disaster and I hope it never happens again.


2 comments:

Courtney N said...

That JUST happened to me! Mine spilled on my wooden coffee table, tile floor, and a little bit on my rug! It took me FOREVER to get it out! But at least my apartment smells good!

craig shipley said...

this is hilarious. i see it happening in my mind perfectly!