Saturday, September 18, 2010

bIrThDaY bOy!!!!

My sweet baby boy is now 1 year old. It makes me so sad to see him growing up so fast but it is fun to watch him change and develop. I can't believe how much my life has changed in the past year. I feel like I am a completely different person. My life revolves aaround motherhood, which is not a bad thing it is just very different. I would not trade the past year of my life for anything, I love my son more than words can say. Our baby is doing many things nowadays here are a few:

-walking, walking, walking....everywhere
-baddles non stop
-has 4 teeth
-can sign milk, more, please, eat, cracker, and baby
-says mama. dada, baba and starting to so no (ugh)
-weighs 24lbs and is 30in long
-loves to carry around my soft winter socks
-knows what he can and can not play with in the house
-loves to play with toilet water (ew)
-loves bath time but we're working on not standing up in the tub
-gives and blows kisses but only when he wants
-loves eating anything, but especially desserts
-started throwing tantrums ( not excited about this)
We love him so much and are blessed to have him in our lives! Here are some pictures from his birthday party....



No comments: