Friday, August 22, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

Alright so those that know me know that I am completely accident prone and worst of all I always break or sprane my ankles so this will not surprise you. Last night I was at the gym coaching and I stepped of the mat wrong and rolled my ankle really bad...it automatically swelled up and started bruising so amazing friend Krystale took me to the doctor and he said I might have fractured it...of course! So I am sitting around with a big fat boot on my ankle and crutches to walk with cause apparently I never learned how to walk correctly.

3 comments:

krystale said...

bahaha you're so lucky IM YOUR FRIEND. PS. YOUR WELCOME YOU'RE ALREADY IN MY BLOG

Aubrey said...

When I read this all I could think about was the time I was sleeping over and you ran down your stairs and broke it when I was in the shower!! haha.. love it! I'm glad you joined the blogging world....:)keep in touch! love ya!
aubs

Courtney N said...

Hey we are twins! I have two bruised ankles right now!