Friday, August 22, 2008

A New Life


Well I am caving a starting a blog like everyone else cause I want to be part of the in crowd. In about 5 weeks or so Mike and I will be starting our new life together as the Lainhart family. We moved our wedding up to Oct. 4th and we are both really excited but very stressed. We will be getting married at the Double Eagle Resort and Spa that my Grandma owns in June Lake, CA. Its going to be a really small intimate wedding with just family and really close friends. If anyone has any questions about why we moved the wedding up you can feel free to ask me but remember we are both so happy and love each other very much. Stay tuned for more wedding info.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so glad you guys started a blog!!! :) Love it...it is so cute!

Courtney N said...

Welcome to blogging!! I am so excited for your wedding!!

Brandon and Bethany said...

YAY Jess!!!

Annica said...

Yeah welcome to blogging! I hope you guys are happy together and congrats on your wedding! Where are you living now?