Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas with the Lainharts

Well our very first Christmas together was a success! For Christmas this year I got a husband, puppy(Monty), a house, money, food storage, some clothes, and many more things. Mike along with a house and puppy got some clothes, a big screen TV, gift cards, and to go snowboarding for the first time! We had a blast spending time with my family in California, the only bummer being that we didn't get to see his family. So here are so pictures of our adventures. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Jess, You guys are so cute together! I love your puppy, I can never have one... husband is highly allergic. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. Hope you guys didn't miss out on the Van Dusen Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

James said Mike needs a haircut. ha I love the pictures! :)