Monday, April 20, 2009

IT"S A BOY!!!!

We're having a boy! We are both so excited and can't wait to meet him. We are thinking of naming him Logan Rex Lainhart which my dad came up with. He looks very healthly and he is growing bigger everyday. We already went out and bought him some cute outfits to wear and can hardly wait to see him in them. I am starting to feel more and more uncomfortable and my back hurts everyday, but everyone syas don't complain yet cause it only gets worse. I will try to put some ultrasound pictures up later. Let us know what you think about the name. Love you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KADEN...KADEN...KADEN!!! :) That was just for you Jess!! ;)

Megan said...

I love the name... Do it. You back does get worse and it doesn't stop after you have your baby. Don't nurse in bed too much because that hurts your back a LOT more. Congrats on a boy!

Kristy said...

Congrats! We're excited for you. Aaron has a good friend named Logan Jex. Pretty funny huh? It'll be easy for Aaron to remember his name :)

Anonymous said...

You are more then half way there now! SOOO EXCITING!!! I can't wait til your little boy gets here so I can hold and love on him!

Ashley Webb said...

Yea! We are so excited that it's a boy! And I'm sorry but yes, the days of no back pain are sadly at an end for you. Wait till you have 2. :)
Oh, and I love the name.