Friday, June 11, 2010

9 months in....9 months out

Before:
more sleep
i was in shape
the house was clean
i was thinner
i was never late
i had more time
i only cared about myself
less stress


After:
i fell in love with a little human
i change A LOT of diapers
spend all day worrying about my son
more laundry
more tired
more cleanup
more smiling and laughing
less sleep
more responsibility
total happiness
more tears
LOVE LOVE

My sweet baby is 9 months old and I couldn't love him more. Today I pondered back on life before Logan and I just can't imagine anything different. He has brought so much joy into our lives and I can't wait for many more memories to share with him and Mike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my fatty fat!! I love the one of him upset. ha So cute!

LaDawna said...

What do you mean less sleep. I thought you said that he is in bed by 9pm and sleeps until at least 8 or 9 am. What happened to those days? ;D

craig shipley said...

um, adorable anyone? that pic of him in the sunglasses is tooo cool. love it.