Wednesday, June 30, 2010

disgusting

DOG POOP +
LOGAN +

DADDY =



DISGUSTING!!!!!

Let me explain... Mike and I were babysitting my bosses house and their little puppy Joey and I mean little, he didn't even weigh 2 pounds. Joey had a problem pooping in the house because he was still young and not quite potty trained yet. One day Mike said he would watch Logan while I finished up doing somethings around the house. Well when Mike "watches" Logan he doesn't really get watched. Mike was playing video games and Logan was crawling around on the floor playing with Joey. After a while Mike started to smell the smell of dog poop and looked over just in time to catch Logan EATING Joeys poop! So yes, my nine month old has eaten dog poop. I was digusted and a little mad at Mike for not paying better attention to what he was doing. Logan will put anything in his mouth so we have to be very careful about what is on the floor. I called the doctor to make sure he wouldn't get sick and she said he would be fine it was just more disgusting for us. I love my son and my husband but sometimes crazy things happen.

2 comments:

Burke and Hayley said...

Your blog is so cute. I am not the best blogger but do have a couple pics of Ensley on it. This story cracks me up. We need to do lunch or get together soon!

Courtney N said...

SICK! But he's still so dang cute huh?!