Thursday, August 12, 2010

sick little lainharts


Well, it all started about 2 weeks ago when Logan developed faucet nose. Faucet nose is a constant runny nose in which needs to be wiped every 2 minutes( which he absolutely hates!) I took him to the doctor to make sure that he didn't have any other problems and the doctor said he just had a cold and it we had to let it run its course. I was reveled that it was nothing more than a cold, but after faucet nose for a week and a half Logan was not getting any better. He had developed a cough, fever, was ultra clingy along with the runny nose. So I took him back to the doctor, this time we found out that he had an ear infection, a sore throat, a cough, a cold and a diaper rash that turned into a yeast infection. Poor baby I felt so bad for him. The doctor prescribed us some liquid antibiotics, and some cream for the yeast infection and I have already noticed a difference in him since he has been taking the medicine. So gladly he is feeling better, but me on the other hand not so great. I think that I caught what he had. For the past 2 days I have had a sore, red throat, stuffy nose, my ear has been hurting, and a cough. And on top of all that my back hurts worse than it has ever hurt in my life and I have no idea why. It hurts in my back ribs when I breath, it hurts to stand, it hurts to walk, and it hurts the bend over. For most of my adult life I have had lower back pain but this is different. If anyone has any idea what it might be or how I could make it better I am open for ideas. I am so glad that Logan is slowly starting to feel better but who is going to take care of me???? I NEED MY MOMMY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go to the doctor too. You could have bronchitis or something like that. Believe me I know the pain.

Ashley Webb said...

Oh, Jess. It's one thing to have a sick kid and it's another to have a sick kid while being sick. I'm so sorry! I had a kidney infection once and it was terrible back pain. You should definitely go see a doctor. Good luck - and get better soon!