Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FIRE!


OK OK I know that normally people don't really start fires in their apartment but it happened to me and Mike tonight! I was cooking dinner for Mike when he was on his way home for his lunch break and I realized that the soup that I was cooking on the stove wasn't cooking cause for some reason the burner wasn't working. So I moved the soup over to a different burner and Mike and I were noticing a lot of smoke coming from the burner the soup was on, but we just didn't pay any attention to it. The about 2 seconds later I look back and the the burner is full on in flames so I stated screaming FIRE FIRE and Mike took the soup off and blew the fire out but it was pretty freaking funny. I thought things like that only happened in movies but I guess I was wrong..hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...I love this! Seriously!!! ha James would probably just like if I cooked more! ha