Monday, October 13, 2008

WE'RE MARRIED!!!!!

It came as fast as it went and now...WE'RE MARRIED! The wedding was beautiful and perfect and we loved every minute of it. I was told that the few days before I was acting like a little bridezilla so to all those that endured my wrath thanks for all the love and support. The ceremony was beautiful and of course I cried like a baby and you would be surprised to know that Mike also cried and it was so cute, but I hope he doesn't kill me for saying that. Since the wedding has ended I still feel like we haven't really had much of a chance to breathe. We are still pretty busy trying to get our lives in order and I hope it starts to clam down soon. I love Mike so much and I am happier than I have ever been. I married into a wonderful family and I am so excited to be part of it. Here are a few pictures that our photographers took but if you want to see more go to addictivecolor.blogspot.com ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you two are finally married now! Now get on making those babies! ha We have to be pregnant at the same time at least once I've decided if not now, LATER for sure! :)

MeKell and Aaron said...

You guys are so cute! It was fun coming up to star valley (even though it was freezing cold!!) Congrats again.

Megan said...

Congrats guys... you look so good Jess!