Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shot a gun...

Mike has been bugging me forever to let him take me out to shoot the 22 so today I agreed that if we got shot guns then he would have to go to the haunted house with me this weekend, therefore today I shot my very first gun...We put a few bottles and some clay things up on a ridge and shot at them and naturally I was horrible. Mike hit about every shot while I hit well...nothing! This did not make me happy because I have issues with not being good at everything so I just got pissed off and was determined to hit something but never did, so I think I let Mike talk me into going again. Actually it was pretty fun and I would love to go again but I dont think I'll be becoming a pro hunter anything soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha...fun!! We'll have to all get together and go shooting sometime soon! :) You'll have to let us know how the haunted house goes! :D