Thursday, June 11, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!!


Lets go on a Road Trip...


Yea!!! Lets go to Jackson Hole!


The view on the way...I loved it!!!


Ripley's Believe It Or Not in Jackson

The deer (or elk I really dont know what it is) Mike wishes he had

Random fisherman made out of stuff


Mikes dads fuzzy boots


A little bonfire!

The hot dogs were good but it was freezing outside!


And..the baby update...I am 7 months along and it is getting pretty hard to move around. I never knew how hard it would be to actually sit up out of bed but that seems to be the worst. This picture is horrible of me but as you can see I am getting rather large. We saw the doctor the other day and everything is going perfectly. That is all for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are funny. I thought it was going to be a road trip to Vegas or Cali or somewhere like that. ha Jackson Hole though. ha Love it! You are getting so big I can't wait to see you guys next week! Love you!

Megan said...

Oh, I remember how much the bed became my enemy towards the end. It's so uncomfortable and you can't move in it. Logan is getting close to coming and that will make all the pain all worth it. I can't wait to meet him someday!

krystale said...

i want those boots.

LaDawna said...

Jerry says a little lesson
1) gestation period for a horse 10months, human 9 months.

2) 9 months minus 92 days = 6 months.