Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

To my Dad....


I love my dad so much! He has done so much for my family that I am forever grateful to him. He has worked hard all his life so that we can have a good life and can have the things that we need. I am grateful that he taught me to be a strong person and taught me the value of hard work. I could not ask for a better man in my life and I am excited that my baby will have such a great grandfather!

AND
To the Father of my Baby....

I could not asked for a better man to be my childrens dad. My husband is the most hard working man I know. He treats me so amazingly and I know that he will be the greatest dad in the world. I can not wait until are baby is here so that he can met his amazing father and learn so many things from him. I love Mike so much and I am so grateful to have him in my life.

No comments: