Monday, July 20, 2009

Lainhart News

Alright so its official....Mike and I are planning to be sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple on October 10th with our baby boy! We were married on October 4th, 2008 so it will be almost exactly a year from our marriage that we will be sealed. We have both come a long way and have worked hard to make it to the temple and I am so excited. I am especially proud of my wonderful husband and father of my baby because he has been a great example to me and has turned his life around in order to be a better husband and father. We want our family from both sides to know that you are all invited to come to our sealing but we understand if you can not make it due to distance or other circumstances. Also if our bishop lets us we will have the baby blessing on the next day mostly for convenience to the people that will be traveling to the sealing.

In other news, Mike has been preparing his application for BYU-Idaho and the only thing he has left do send in is his High School transcripts. He has been working really hard to get the application finished and he even retook the ACT and scored 4 points higher than the first time he took it. The application is due by October 1st, so sometime between now and the we will be hearing the news if he has been acccpeted or rejected. We ask all of our friends and family to think keep us in your hearts as we wait to hear this news. If Mike gets into to college it woul dbe a very huge step for our family and we both want him to get in!

And the baby....7 and a half weeks left but I have already found myself researching ways to induce labor on my own...not now of course but when time gets closer don't think for a minute that I am leting this baby stay in any longer than it has to. We actually unless the baby comes early he will for sure be born on Sept. 17th no matter what. Iasked my doctor if he could induce me so that my mom would be able to schedule her time off of work to be up here and he said unless I was really dialated he would not induce me til the 17th. This litle boy moves like crazy! It is really werid to see my whole belly moving around when he want to switch positions. The sad part for him is that I think he is running out of room in there. Although, I don't see how he could possibly be running out of room....IM HUGE!!!!! I have a million lovely stretch marks, can't sleep at night, my clothes don't fit, i am SO hot all the time, and very very uncomfortable. BUT...it will all be worth it I keep telling myself. The babies room is all set to go and is pretty much brusting at the seams because we have so much stuff. All in all we are so excited to meet our baby and if anyone knows of some creative ways to pass the time over the next weeks I would appreciated any ideas....Love you all!!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

How exciting for you and Mike! We are so excited and happy for you guys. I am not sure if we will be able to make the sealing because we will be in the middle of moving to Vegas...but we will see.

Oh and I am right there with you...SO ready for our little boy to be born too! Less than two months for both of us YAY! How cool that we will both have boys the exact same age.

Ashley Webb said...

Congrats you guys! That is so awesome! And I know what you mean about trying to induce labor - I tried them all. :)

Courtney N said...

Im very excited for you guys! Congrats! Love you!

Megan said...

GO ON DATES... GO ON DATES... GO ON DATES!! This is the last few weeks you'll be just you two so make it worth every second.

Also, have you heard of the canola oil when you get closer to your due date?? I didn't try it but my friend did and her baby came 5 days early.