Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fat Cow....

I have come to the realization over the past few days that I don't think there has been one day in the last 7 months where I have truly felt like I look good. I mean honestly throughout this whole pregnancy I have felt ugly and fat. Mike thinks I am stupid and he gets mad when I say it but he doesn't really understand, I mean he is not really packing on a extra 30 pounds is he. I can't really complain about being pregnant though, so far my pregnancy has been a breeze. I have never been sick, never thrown up, don't really get too tired, and haven't really had any weird food cravings, so I've been lucky. But I see all these other pregnant women that look amazing, they look like they haven't gained a pound besides the baby and I have to be honest it makes me a little jealous. I just really hope that after he is born I can lose the baby weight. I don't want to do it for anyone else but myself and I hope I can get down to my goal weight. I know it is going to be hard but I am going to try because I can't stand looking like this.......

ANYMORE!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Jessica- I can relate, I packed on a good 50 lbs with my Gracie and well, it isn't very much fun. Luckily it did come off. I had to just decide to focus on the cute moving belly of mine and not think about the numbers any more.
Lisa Robison (you know, your old roommate)
check out our site trobison.com

Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

I just gave birth to my little Atticus, tipping the scales at 70 lbs more than I usually weigh....it's all almost gone and it's only been a week and a half...the good days will come, you just have to have the bundle of joy first....for now....just enjoy the fact that you have an excuse to pig out on whatever you want and weigh whatever you want...no one can judge you in these times.

Kristy said...

That fat cow picture is hilarious! I think you look cute...you are a radiant mommy! :)