Sunday, September 6, 2009

just a little update

Well things here in the Lainhart world have not been to exciting. Mike has just completed his 2 weeks of working the night shift at Lowes and I am so excited to have him back to a normal schedule. It seems like everything that could go wrong this week did go wrong. First the brakes on my car went out and cost a small fortune to get fixed, but thankfully I have amazing parents that were willing to help out with that. Then, we ran out food but thankfully I have amazing parents-in-law that took us to Sams Club to stalk us up. And lastly, Mikes car got a flat tire so I had to drive him too and from work. Thankfully he was able to fill up the tire with air and hopefully it will last for a while. On the baby front, when I went to my doctors appointment on Wednesday apparently there is still no progress. I was really upset because I just really want to meet our little boy and hold him in my arms, not to mention I am so completly uncomfortable it is insane. With less than 10 days left I am starting to get really anxious. I think Mike is just in a daze waiting for little Logan to make his appearance. We are both getting really excited for the temple and have everything squared away for the big day. I finished the invites and people should be expecting them any day now. We have our next doctors appointment on the Wednesday and then we have another on Monday and that will be our last, and if there is still no baby on the 16th we will be meeting him on the 17th. So until next time that is the update! Love you all!

1 comment:

krystale said...

i better be getting an invite even if i can't go out there.