Saturday, May 8, 2010

getting around

My dear sweet 8th month old has become mobile. He has been rolling all over th place for a while but now does a little bit of army crawling also. He has figured out how to get into the crawling postion but hasn't quite figured what to do after that. Now that he is all around I have found that I have to pick up ANY little scrap on the floor because he WILL put it in his mouth. He gets into the diapers, dvds, and books and enjoys making a big mess. He can stand against the wall all by himself and can walk a few steps if we hold his hands. All though trying to keep up with him in hard I LOVE the stage that he is at right now.
For the most part he is always laughing and smiling. I find him playing with his toys and laughing to himself which is so cute. He loves to eat and try new foods and there ins NOTHING that he will not eat. He loves taking a bath or a shower it doesn't really matter. He takes really good naps and can fall asleep to any noise around him which I love. He loves to keep us BUSY but we love it. Still no teeth which im alright with, I
know they will be coming soon and I am not too excited about the teething process. I love my son and being a mother is the best part of my life.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Man he is so cute! I love the picture of him standing on the wall, how adorable!

Courtney N said...

He is at such a cute age! I miss you guys!