Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lakers LAKERS Lakers


Many people who have known me most of my life know about my
little(huge) Laker obsession. It is about that time of year where you will most likely find me screaming at the top of my lungs at the tv. Mike even knows that when the Lakers lose
I am not the most enjoyable person to be around. I am very proud of the fact
that I have converted my husband to the dark side and often times find him
cheering on Kobe Bryant and the Lakers. They just won their first game against the Utah Jazz and I am thrilled. I can't wait to watch them in the finals!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Uh-oh...didn't know this about you...this might change how I feel about you! Totally teasing but I am not a fan of the Lakers :) NBA finals time is super fun...Dave and I love cheering for the Celtics and Suns :) Hope you guys are doing well!!!

Courtney N said...

Woot! GO LAKERS!!