Saturday, May 1, 2010

well its been a while....sorry

I have no explainable reason why I have been so lazy and not updated my blog, therefore, I apologize to all those that like to follow our lives. We have been really busy lately, in the last few months we went to Hawaii, moved, bought a car, and had a lot of fun with our baby! Here is the update:

LOGAN:
He is now almost 8 months old and I cant believe how much time has flown by. He weighs over 20 pounds and he seriously is the cutest chubby baby I have ever seen. He can roll from point A to point B in about 2 seconds and is getting so close to crawling. He went on his first major vacation to Hawaii and had a blast. He was actually way easier to take care of then I thought he would be. I think he is starting to teeth which isn't very fun so we'll see how that goes. He has been eating all sorts of different baby foods and he will eat anything, and i mean anything! I am having trouble figuring out what kind of solid foods to start feeding him without worrying about him chocking. So if anyone has advice I am willing to listen. We just love him and adore him. He is the highlight of our lives and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby.


Mike:
He is still working at Lowes but only part-time so he is looking for something that is full-time. He is such a hard worker and I really appreciate having him in my life. He had a lot of fun boogie boarding, hiking, fishing, and swimming in Hawaii. He kept trying to convince me that we need to move there. He can't wait for the summer to come around so he can go golfing and fishing. He loves Logan so much it is so cute to watch them playing together. I love my boys!


Me:
Well I've been really busy trying to keep my house in order and take care of my sweet baby. Im still coaching and I love it more than ever. I even had one of the girls I coach make it to nationals. I traded in my X-terra for a Pontiac G6 which gets better gas mileage and is in better condition altogether. We moved to a different apartment just down the street. It is a little bit cheaper and and it has a 3rd bedroom. We have Mikes dad Jerry living with us on the week days so with a 3 bedroom apartment we can all have our own room. I feel like I have been the laziest piece of crap lately and I don't know how to get out of the funk I am in. I want to work out and lose weight but it seems so far fetched. I don't know what to do. But all in all our lives are going really good and I couldn't ask for more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put a picture of your car so we can see it!!! I can't believe you didn't tell me and I talked to you the other day. ha So I vote that either next weekend I come up and visit or you guys come down!!

Courtney N said...

Thanks for the update! I love the pics!

Rachelle said...

Logan is so cute! I love how chubby he is! He is honestly adorable!!! I was having a hard time finding the motivation to work out too after I had west. I really wanted to lose the weight, but could not find the right motivation. After praying for help, I got the feeling that if I would make sure that I was reading my scriptures and praying every day that the Lord would help me, and sure enough it happened. I have so much motivation and I feel great! When Jack was younger I mashed up bananas, and gave him little pieces of bread. He loved them both. Good luck!

Annica said...

He's super cute! And I have heard a lot of people giving their kids mashed bananas and those little rice treats that dissolve in their mouth pretty quickly.