Thursday, April 28, 2011

bows, dresses, pony tails, pink and barbies....ITS A GIRL!!!

I went to the doctor at my 15 week check up and the doctor did an ultra sound because it was my first appointment through the pregnancy. He checked the sex and said there is a 90% chance that it is a girl. I am SO excited but a little nervous about the 10% that it might be a boy. I have an appointment on May 18th for the official 20 week ultra sounds so that's when we'll know for sure. I have a feeling that it is a girl though because I was a little sicker at the beginning of this pregnancy then I ever was with Logan. I am so excited that it's a girl. I love love love Logan and having a girl is going to be a perfect addition to my family. If it turns out the be a girl we will name her Parker Michelle Lainhart. I love the name but I have gotten mixed reviews from other people. I have already started buying clothes for her in hopes that I will not have to return them. I also had the blood test to check and see if the baby had any syndromes or disabilities and everything came back perfect! The only thing I wished for was that Mike was with me to share the news with.

1 comment:

LaDawna said...

Just know that I'm very excited. And I love her name. I do hate the thought that we won't be around when she gets here.