Thursday, April 28, 2011

my hubby

Mike has officially been in boot camp for a little over 3 weeks. I have gotten 2 letters and a phone call!!! He call me yesterday when I was leaving the groomers dropping our pets off. I instantly started crying at the sound of his voice. I could tell he was crying too and it was so nice to hear from him. He sounded good and he said he was learning a lot and doing really good. He got promoted to an E2 and also promoted to #1 district leader of his group. He had 17 cavities (surprise surprise) and he has gotten a few of them filled and he has to get a few root canals soon also. He passed the swimming test which he was really nervous about. He graduates on June 3rd and Logan and I are going to see it. After graduation he goes to schooling in Florida for 3 weeks and then he gets stationed somewhere. Once he is stationed somewhere then we can be with him again. It should be about 2 more months until we get to be together again and I can't wait. It has been so hard to be a way from him and to have to take care of Logan alone. Logan really misses his dad and it makes it even harder to be apart. We both miss him so much and can't wait to see him. I am so proud of him and I know being apart will make us stronger.

No comments: