Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!

3 years and still going strong. Don't get me wrong we have definitely had our share of ups and downs but I would never change the experiences and the memories that we have shared together. Michael has blessed me with the most amazing son anyone could ask for and a beautiful daughter to be joining our family tomorrow. He makes me laugh, smile, and feel beautiful just the way that I am. He is such a good father and it brings me so much joy to see how much Logan loves him. He has exceeded my expectations in many ways and is becoming the man that I knew he could always be. Before we got married many people were skeptical wondering if I was making the right decision and if he would be able to do the things that he has promised me. Of course when you are making a huge decision in your life you always have worries and doubts but as the years have gone by I am 100% confident that I made the right decision to marry him. In 3 years we have both changed for the better and have had the opportunity to learn and grow together. I know there will be many more rough times in our marriage but I also know that we can get through them. Thank you Michael for all that you do for me and our family. I love you more than words can describe.

2 comments:

Bre said...

Happy anniversary (yesterday), and happy birth day, Parker, today!!! Yay!!! Love you guys!

Bre said...

I meant to tell you that I love your blog background! So cute! And I hope your recovery goes super great!