Sunday, October 9, 2011

Parker Michelle Lainhart











SHE'S HERE!!!!

Parker Michelle Lainhart

October 5th, 2011

7lbs 13oz, 20 3/4 in long

tons of dark dark hair

blue eyes(so far)

big "Van Dusen" cheeks

tiny ball of cuteness!!

My sweet little princess has arrived and she is perfect! She is so adorable and honestly just as mellow as Logan was when he was born. She hardly ever cries and she is great at nursing. She wakes up probably twice a night and then goes right back to sleep. Logan is not interested in her at all and is pretty jealous of all the attention she getting, but I am sure with time he will love her as much as we do. The c-section went great although recovery isn't exactly easy. We were in the hospital for 2 days and then we headed down to my moms house so she could help me recover and help out with Logan.. My mom was able to pick up Logan and take him to her house while we were in the hospital which was really helpful. We can't believe that we are now a family of 4 and are feeling so blessed that we have 2 beautiful, healthy children. We are excited to start this new chapter in our lives!

4 comments:

Ashley Webb said...

I'm so glad she made it! Congrats you guys - she is darling (and I LOVE her name!)

Unknown said...

congrats!! she is so cute!!!! so happy for the both of you to add another cutie to the fam! keep us posted since we dont live close!!! and make sure to take care of yourself! :)

Rachelle said...

Congratulations, she is just adorable! I hope recovery goes quickly for you.

LaDawna said...

I wish I could be there. It really is the pits living sooo far away. Try and skype as much as you can. So they don't for get me. And give them lots of kisses from their grandma!!!